Mock Draft 2010

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jahvid Best is a second round pick I will eat my hat.

There's no way.

He was considered a top 10 talent before this happened:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB0jRJTa9uA]YouTube - Jahvid Best Injury VIDEO: Injured Running Back Taken To Emergency Room[/ame]

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know. I'd be shocked if he slipped out of the first round.

I think he will. Although it was just a concussion the doctors say that his injury did do a number on his spine. Any team that takes him will be getting a Jeremy Thompson in the making. A spinal injury may or may not resurface in the near future.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he will. Although it was just a concussion the doctors say that his injury did do a number on his spine. Any team that takes him will be getting a Jeremy Thompson in the making. A spinal injury may or may not resurface in the near future.

I would still be surprised if he slipped. There will be a ladder team looking to take a gamble. He has incredible talent, great hands, quick feet. Cuts well. Runs a great 40. Could be an elite back (or at least has the skills). The injury is huge and may/may not decide his career but if he falls to the first round or even early second he is worth a shot. Better than taking someone who will be a backup for a few years possibly because Best has got it. Hands down. Hopefully it didn't ruin his career.

When I first saw that when the game was on TV I literally thought someone could die from that. 10 feet, flat, at least? Crazy.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'm not denying Best's talented. He's certainly a very talented back. I just don't think we need him. We need to draft an O-Lineman in the first round. Period. Would be very surprised if TT did anything else.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson's problem is that he's soft. Not his injury...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts