Mini-camp II --- This time, it's Personality!

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the picture you have attached here - it illustrates that these are really professional athletes. Look at the dextrity of the guys as the run for the balls.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the post prez. It sure would be great if Thomas and Fergie had breakout years.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed. As others have said, I'm really excited to see what Thomas can do...it's early, but man is Carroll ever asking to be benched! Fergy seems poised for a big year...in spite of other posts I've made, I still think the defense can turn it around....there are a lot of ifs involved, but this team has the horses to make a SB run.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great post. Keep up the good work. I suspect Hunt will no longer be with the team by the end of training camp. What a loser.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Hunt ALMOST gets to the QB, his career in a picture.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post IPB it is just too bad that the largest section is "The Bad". Lets just hope that at the end of the season the largest section on the report card is "The Good (or even great)".

Later
Leopardmech

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hunt ALMOST got to the qb, JBLOOD?!? What games were you watching :D

I concur...although I'm unaware of the salary cap implications resulting from him getting cut during training camp...are they any different than if the Packers released Hunt right now? I assume not, and that the post June 1 rules apply.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cut him loose and let him make a mockery of himself with some other team! He's been walking on thin ice for too long and you can even sense the frustration with some of the players concerning #97's absence during OTA's as well as during regular season games...flat out lazy (God, he'd look good wearing purple, wouldn't he? :D )

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fergy will light it up this year. I think he's good for at least 5 TD's receiving and will continue to be a special teams demon. I just hope he stays healthy this year! :D

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point ND - but.... I would rather have Fergie NOT assisting on Special Teams.
Same goes with Najeh Davenport - this year both deserve a rest on that note.
Let the new rookies take a stab at it....... Call it the Frosh hazing thing!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just it Cheez. WH, Fergy, and Davenport are really good playing special teams and it would be a huge hole to fill if they were off of those. It does stink when you have to rely on a pro-bowl fullback to run down the field on kickoffs and make tackles for you.

Members online

Latest posts