Milw Bucks- a Special Team

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ok, for the casual fan that sees tonight's final score of the Bucks win over Miami, 113-98, it won't say much. Bucks should beat the Heat right? Watch the highlights! One of my favorite wins thus far in the season. Bucks had lost 5 straight in Miami, a team they very well could be facing first in the playoffs and by the 2nd Q, the Bucks found themselves down 23 points!

This game showed the Buck mental toughness!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Huge comeback. Shows intestinal fortitude.

Yup and I am totally pumped for Sundays game against the 76'ers!

Butler, Harris, Embiid, Re****, and Simmons, the starting lineup for the 76'ers, might be THE most imposing 5 starters on any team. We face the 76's 2 times in the final 13 games of the season, let's get this off to a good start, because chances are, we will be meeting them again in the playoffs!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If there is a shout box for the bucks anywhere, guaranteed people saying fire them all when down so much.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If there is a shout box for the bucks anywhere, guaranteed people saying fire them all when down so much.

I record everything that I want to view on Commercial TV and watch it an hour or so behind live, so that I can make it commercial free with my FF button. So with this Bucks game, I have to admit, when the Bucks got down by 23, I started getting twitchy with the remote. I was thinking "well, this is one of those nights when they are just off". I FF'd through most of the 2nd Q and picked it back up again in the 3rd Q to watch the masterful comeback.

Maybe I do that so I don't go all "Shoutbox crazy" during 1 game out of 82.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I record everything that I want to view on Commercial TV and watch it an hour or so behind live, so that I can make it commercial free with my FF button. So with this Bucks game, I have to admit, when the Bucks got down by 23, I started getting twitchy with the remote. I was thinking "well, this is one of those nights when they are just off". I FF'd through most of the 2nd Q and picked it back up again in the 3rd Q to watch the masterful comeback.

Maybe I do that so I don't go all "Shoutbox crazy" during 1 game out of 82.

Ha ha. Sound just like me when watching a game on a delay.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Ha ha. Sound just like me when watching a game on a delay.

A few of the 2017 and 2018 Packer games, I found myself actually using that FF button for the first time in a long time.

A buddy of mine refuses to watch football at my house, he says he has to watch it live and the commercials are a part of the "experience". :confused:

Now Baseball and I do like my Brewers, but a 162 game season and the snails pace that some games are on, that was built for recording and FF'ing.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few of the 2017 and 2018 Packer games, I found myself actually using that FF button for the first time in a long time.

A buddy of mine refuses to watch football at my house, he says he has to watch it live and the commercials are a part of the "experience". :confused:

Now Baseball and I do like my Brewers, but a 162 game season and the snails pace that some games are on, that was built for recording and FF'ing.
Yup. I watch most brewer games after the fact at 4x speed. Soon as I see a run score I hit play and see the action. Cant spend 500 hrs a year watching games.

Same with Bucks, though I will watch 10% live.

I have to watch Packer games live because deep down I know the more I cheer from my couch, the better the Packers will play. I dont feel that way for other sports.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yup. I watch most brewer games after the fact at 4x speed. Soon as I see a run score I hit play and see the action. Cant spend 500 hrs a year watching games.

Same with Bucks, though I will watch 10% live.

I have to watch Packer games live because deep down I know the more I cheer from my couch, the better the Packers will play. I dont feel that way for other sports.

Amen on the way you watch Baseball. Now last season when the Playoffs were on the line for the Brewers and the actual playoffs started, I did watch most of the games live.

This afternoons 76'ers @ Bucks will be a game that I will watch all of, but still on a delayed basis. :D

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen on the way you watch Baseball. Now last season when the Playoffs were on the line for the Brewers and the actual playoffs started, I did watch most of the games live.

This afternoons 76'ers @ Bucks will be a game that I will watch all of, but still on a delayed basis. :D
Think i will watch this one. Working in the yard all day - flood debris cleanup. I think all the activity I can muster is sitting in a recliner.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Think i will watch this one. Working in the yard all day - flood debris cleanup. I think all the activity I can muster is sitting in a recliner.
Tough game to watch today. Bucks just could close that lead to really get the fans pumped up.

I just found out about Brogden being out 6-8 weeks prior to the game. Not sure if it was his absence or just a bad afternoon by everyone but Giannis and DJ Wilson, but the play of Bledsoe, Middleton and Mirotić was really off today.

Bucks have a pretty deep bench and just got Hill back, so hopefully the loss of Brogden doesn't effect them much.

Giannis was an absolute beast all day, almost put the team on his back to get a win.

52 points, 16 rebounds, 7 assists and 19/21 from the charity stripe.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game by Giannis, but everyone else was off. Brogdon will be missed.

I thought the biggest thing was Imbiid was amazing. Guy couldnt miss. 76ers got a lot of rebounds. We will bounce back.

Members online

Latest posts