Mike Tomlin sure was classy after the loss

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing that irritated me about that whiny piece of S___T was his we had injuries they had injuries! Don't compare losing 1/2 of your defensive backfield and a starting WR to some scrub who caught 23 passes!! Christ and he never admitted that w\o the drops GB wins by 30 maybe sets SB scoring record!!! GB beat a good team but not nearly the best team they played!!

Pack88
lol no comment:pardon:

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he was sound its just the moaning steelers fans (they are all not like that there is some good fans)

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW Guys I know it's a bit late but congrats to the Pack & all of you great people on this forum for the Super Bowl win. I was rooting like mad for them here in NJ w/my cheesehead on......You may remember that I'm a big NYG fan but that day it was Pack all the way.

STEVE

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what really sucks? I found a roll of $100 bills last night, and the rubber band was really tight. I mean, I almost broke a fingernail trying to get the dang rubber band off. Whats up with that? I mean the guy just lost a couple grand, I know he could afford a money clip or something. What am I going to do with this rubber band. Life SUCKS!

Wow! You found my roll. I know it's mine--the bills had Ben Franklin on them, and rubber band was tan.
Found? Just "found?" Yeah, right.
Why do I have the feeling that the roll of bills was found after AM had just whacked someone?
So you might want to be glad that it wasn't yours JB.
If ya know what I mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts