Mike Mc press conference

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Swain out for the year season ending surgery..

Finley looks to be out for the Viking game

Tauch looks to be ready for the game

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell no. 3 pretty damn good receivers, but still... Maybe Woodson will play a little offense? He has done it in Oakland...

Woodson as a Receiver? Hmmm. That could be interesting. I wouldn't want to risk an injury though. I remember when he was returning punts, and I held my breath every time cause of his injury prone past.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we definately need to bring another reciever in with swain out for the year, and Nelson hurt, we'll need another WR. Why not bring in Marvin Harrison, Veteran leadership from a guy who has been to and won a superbowl, we got enough money, do work! haha

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we definately need to bring another reciever in with swain out for the year, and Nelson hurt, we'll need another WR. Why not bring in Marvin Harrison, Veteran leadership from a guy who has been to and won a superbowl, we got enough money, do work! haha
Probably because Harrison lost 4 or 5 steps and demands to be paid like a #1 receiver. If we're going to invest, let it be in the OL, for crying out loud!

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Probably because Harrison lost 4 or 5 steps and demands to be paid like a #1 receiver. If we're going to invest, let it be in the OL, for crying out loud!

Taking into account the past history and decisions made by the management overall ..., what is the likelyhood that this will happen ?

Perhaps a few more offensive line men will be drafted in the upcoming draft, however, that isn't a viable option in my opinion ... And it's not like there is "alot of time" to (still) be rebuilding ...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know my Harrison take was a joke, never happen I would like to see somebody better than Jake Allen be brought in though. It would be nice to have. I miss Ruvell too, he was solid

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know my Harrison take was a joke, never happen I would like to see somebody better than Jake Allen be brought in though. It would be nice to have. I miss Ruvell too, he was solid

does Jake not know the routes? Is his breaks on cuts not crisp enough?

i am sure you have some valid reasons

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking into account the past history and decisions made by the management overall ..., what is the likelyhood that this will happen ?

Perhaps a few more offensive line men will be drafted in the upcoming draft, however, that isn't a viable option in my opinion ... And it's not like there is "alot of time" to (still) be rebuilding ...
My take on the Front office is that the rebuilding period is already over. So not getting in the Playoffs this year, or not having a close game in the first playoff game, would be a total failure, and they should all be fired.

However, if they can reach that goal, they should stay, regardless of the state of our OL.

Thing is, the season isn't over, so demanding anybody's head right now isn't usefull IMO. We gotta see how it'll pan out, and not ask for dismissal based on predictions and a couple of bad games...

Members online

Latest posts