1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Michigan(2) At Ohio State(1) Nov 18 who will win?

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by PackerLegend, Oct 25, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is still always away but both have easy schedules until they face eachother so most likely they will still be number 1 and 2. Who do you think will win and why

2. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    :cheerleader: :cheerleader: HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    THE ohio state wins it by a lot.

4. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty confident in Heacock(The DC for OSU) and Troy Smith to get it done especially since it's at the shoe.

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I say Michigan, I only really know these teams from there wins over Iowa. As I saw it OSU and Michigan are pretty equal and OSU beat Iowa by a margin of 21 (38-17) and Michigan a margin of 14 (20-6) But the Buckeyes forced turnovers (some forced, some from sloppy passes from tate) but what I saw from Michigans defense wants me to believe its Michigans they held Iowa to only 43 rushing yards and I'm sure thats not the only team they had done that to, and mich of OSU offense comes from Troy Smith or Antonio Pittman running the ball, but that doesn't mean its all defense for Michigan Chad Henne isn't a under classman this year he knows what he is doing and can make greta passes. By then they will have Mario Manningham and they have been doing good without him, with him they will be great. Michael Hart is simply great, he can run, juke, jump, spin, and has greta speed. Although he is small he is strong and can break tackles and at time eludes tackler and gets open. it will be close but I have the need to say Michigan will win it.

6. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OSU's D was allowing 8 pts a game coming into today and then they pitched a big shutout against Minny. OSU's D has gotten consistantly better as the year has wore on. We have the hiesman front runner at QB and he didn't get that way with having a shaky Oline. Not to mention factor in it's Tressel vs Lloyd.

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Michigan was awful yesterday so, based on that, I say OSU wins.

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Michigan wins the game...then wins the National Championship.

9. sbp_387

sbp_387 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OSU will win this game,
    NDPackerFan - wants Michigan to win to make his team look better b/c they where beat by them this year / and also prob dose not like OSU b/c his team was destroyed by OSU last year in the bowl game.

I bet NDPackerFan also thinks that TS is overrated and that Brady should win the heisman trophy

10. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    First off, ND in my username stands for "North Dakota" tool. Secondly, I never mentioned TS being overrated. Also, what Brady are you referring to? Tom Brady? Plays for the Patriots...last time I checked, they don't give that award to professional football players...wow.

11. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ohio State should win. Troy Smith has had great sucess against Michigan and in big games. Michigan's offense hasn't been the same in the past few weeks. Their front 7 is the best in the nation though and should give Ohio State a run but the Buckeyes are the better team this year in my opinion.

12. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

13. sbp_387

sbp_387 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    last time i looked this was a COLLEGE football sub forum, who else would i be talking about num nuts... (Quinn you duch)

14. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Note to self: sbp_387 doesn't have the ability to note sarcasm. I am a Michigan fan. "ND" stands for North Dakota (where I'm from). I hate Notre Dame. Tom "Brady" was a QB for Michigan and now the Patriots. I tied that all together and you still couldn't get it. sbp_387=DOUCHE.

15. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright kids....play nice or get out of the sandbox!!

16. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Who attacked who in this deal trippster?

17. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Let the HYPE BE-GINN!!!!
    OH-IO

18. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OH-IO

Buckeyes 31 Mich. 17!!!!!!

GO BUCKS

19. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Almost nailed the first half score!

20. sbp_387

sbp_387 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's over and the bucks won.....

OH...IO

21. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I really hope that these two teams play in January. These are clearly the two best teams in the nation and I don' beleive anyone is even close to these two.

22. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I was going for Michigan....well I really didn't care, but it was a close game and it proved that both teams are tough.