Meet the UDFAs - Koron Krump

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this was a parody post, but it is real. Do we need another box safety in camp? His 4.58 time is on the slow side for a S, also. Wish him luck, the uphill road appears to VERY long & steep.

Reaction score
I thought this was a parody post, but it is real. Do we need another box safety in camp? His 4.58 time is on the slow side for a S, also. Wish him luck, the uphill road appears to VERY long & steep.
I read his pro day was a sub 4.5, although that’s how they said it... it never stated the actual time just sub 4.5. That’s very believable when you look at his film, he’s very fast.

I think he’s being brought in to compete for ST is all. Outside chance he makes the PS at first.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he a Safety? Thought he was a OLB. Put him on blind side of QB and his speed and agility will may have an impact. Not sure how he'll measure against the bigger players in NFL.

H

HardRightEdge

draftscout.com has his Pro Day 40 time as 4.60.

I guess it depends on what your contact's stop watch said.

If the following Texas Tech tape is any indication he played a lot of ILB, dropping in coverage or blitzing.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Since he is simply too small to be playing on the edge, he does look like another "candidate" for that hybrid ILB role.

Sine he is the 90-ish player added to the roster, tore an a ACL in 2017, and then had ongoing issues with that knee sidelining him last season after 3 games, I put "candidate" in quotes.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
H

HardRightEdge

Hamp Cheevers, CB, Boston College
Whenever I hear the name Chauncey Gardner-Johnson I think of the Peter Sellers character in "Being There", a forgotten classic. The people around him are probably too young to tag him with the nickname "Chance".

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Official undrafted players are listed in GB website. I don't see his name on there? Cut?

H

HardRightEdge

Official undrafted players are listed in GB website. I don't see his name on there? Cut?
Good question. That list of 11 UDFA signings is dated today. Failed the physical, perhaps? Has the Crump era come to a premature end?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts