ME

Headrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats up folks? New here. Have been on the GBPG Forum for over 5 yrs but they're shutting it down over there. Did a little searching and see this board gets a fair amount of traffic, and seems to have some peeps with good info and knowledge of the game.

Been a GB fan since 1980 ish and was indoctrinated by Dad n my Uncle. Dad used to make him recite the entire OL and DL of the 1966 Packers when they were kids haha. I love the pack and what they stand for on n off the field.

Looking forward to meeting some good people here and discussing all things packers!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!
Well we should be getting an influx of new posters then eh?;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Took a fast look at the GBPG forum---

I never was there before...But some of the insults being tossed will NEVER be allowed to be done here..

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going by ur title when I'm talkin to u am I talking to me? If I'm talkin to me should I answer or not. Me don't know. Am I me? Are you you? Or am I you & you me or me you? When you or me or me or you figure this out let me know cause I need to know. They say to be you. But if me is you then you confused or me? Me need some air. Welcome

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cv1j0s

Members online

Latest posts