1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Me and Gilbert Brown

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Dec 26, 2009.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  2. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Wow - judging from where you might have your right arm, it appears you might have a handful of the Gilbert Burger.

3. packer_backer

packer_backer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thats a big boy. was he just chilling at bar and you seen him? was he a cool guy??

4. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Where were you when the pic was taken, Iron Man? You know, back in '96, I got him to autograph a green and gold painted spade for my sister-in-law - wonder what she ever did with that -- she was one of those Neo-Packer fans that appeared in '96 and '97 ... then kinda disappeared into the abyss after the 'domination' came to a screechin' halt. There were a lot of fans like that, bespoiled the hallowed Lambeau Field with Vikie fan type behavior -- I'm noting as the playoff near that the few Viking fans here in NE Wisconsin are pulling out their Vikie gear and wearing it in public - reminds me the few local Bears fans in '06 -- all that stuff is back in the attic hidden from public view....

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Champions Sports Bar. I was sitting up at the bar, enjoying a Miller Lite, when he just walked in, sat down, and started helping himself to someones fries. It was the most awesome thing that has ever happened.

6. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    He is, as recall, such a nice guy ... dyed in the wool "Packers" too. Seems that the 'fries' reference is somewhat telling in that Gil essentially ate himself out of the league. :(

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    wow nice pic IronMan :D

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485

[​IMG]

9. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead