McCarthy (and Favre) not above ending streak...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the injury situation is starting to get nasty. At this rate, I say rest EVERYONE(play the coaches) in the final game of the season, because once again, good seeding means nothing if your key players are hurt.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the injury situation is starting to get nasty. At this rate, I say rest EVERYONE(play the coaches) in the final game of the season, because once again, good seeding means nothing if your key players are hurt.

SSWWWEEEET!

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we would Cheesey. Game injuries happen no matter how careful you try to be. If he got hurt on the third play of the game in a meaningless game it is just one of those bad breaks that we would curse.

IF Brett was in the game when it was 60-0 and there were 4:30 min to go and he was standing in the packet waiting for his receiver to get free on a deep bomb, then I think we would question the play calling.

There is nothing to worry here... they should use their head here... Run the ball as much as possible in the next game. It is going to be cold there. This is a good opportunity to test their depth... both offensively and defensively.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all his has to do is take the first snap of each game to keep the streak. He got go and change back into his street clothes and fly home to Miss if he wanted to :D

lol