Mayock Tabs Baker From USC For Packers' In First Round

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DoddPower said:
Fair enough. It would be pretty easy to argue that any major will alter one's perception on the nature of human behavior, though. I know my science classes surely have changed my perception on reality itself, and throw in a little philosophy, sociology, etc. etc.

Believe me, the liberal art's guys ... get their fair share of the science courses as well. I find them interesting, although the science guys seem to be *****ing.

EDIT: Whats the chance you're related to Dr. Roger Dodd?

Well the science courses us arts guys take are typically intro courses that barely expand on high school material. That's the only reason we find them interesting. Although, I guess the same can be said about science guys taking arts courses. Most will just take intro to psych instead of a harder course where you'd have to do fieldwork and 20-30 page papers.

On topic, Baker would be a solid pick at 30. He's not the immediate help some people may want (a nickelback who could start if need be), but Baker plays a premium position and could probably start right away. He gives us insurance incase Clifton breaks down for good, and in a year or two should seemlessly transition into the starting lineup.

I'd rather pick a guy like Cason because Blackmon can't stay healthy, but OT is a need too.

Members online

Latest posts