Marc Trestman For O.C

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely not!

Last week in Baltimore's loss to the 'Skins West rushed for 8.6 yards/carry and Trestman abandoned the run for the pass ~ in a tight game! I think I'd have an aneurysm burst with THAT kind of moronic playcalling (as opposed to McCarthy's :eek:).

Guessing the original poster is single and really, really wants to meet Trestman's daughter, Chloe. ;)

You could have saved everyone some time and provided a link. You had to know we were all going to google her anyway.

Heck, I'm married and I really want to meet her. Just kidding ... I'm not married.

D

Deleted member 6794

If we had Aaron looking like his old self we would be fine with everything else. I wouldn't say it isn't coming back but its been MIA for a while now and may be presumed dead.

It's absolutely premature to believe Rodgers won't be able to perform on an MVP level once again.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About this time in 2014 everybody said it was time for Tom Brady to hang it up and retire fast forward to the end of that same season and you tell me what happened.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as we're gonna go with some dinosaur to run the offense here, how bout it be Mike Martz, he ran the greatest show on turf after all, lol

Members online

Latest posts