1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Man...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by P@ck66, Oct 25, 2005.

1. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    i just want the PAckers to win...

is that so hard?

(why can't we all just get along?)

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pack, I know this sounds crazy considering our list of injuries and our 1 and 5 record combined with the tough games ahead but I just can't help but feel that all these tough close losses are building character in the younger players and we still have Brett. I know Brett can't be counted on to do it all and I agree with you when you have said "he deserves better" but I still feel He will lead this team to victory. I watched his interview last night and felt really bad for him. Here is a guy who was first in QB stats this Sunday and the team still lost. Got a feeling he is hurting like _ _ _ _ but one thing I know you and I can agree on is that if there is one guy in the NFL that will shake this off and come back out next week with more determination then ever...it's Brett.

3. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i agree