Madden 11 for XBOX 360

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone here got it? i want to play more team play online with it & looking for some people to play with or against...my handle is hanzir2810...hit me up!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Hey Armand mine is shadykreations if u want add me and then we can get some team play going. Also have you noticed that wen you pick the packers and the other guy picks the Vikings brent favreold is god and Aaron Rodgers over throws everybody? It may be just me but it's rigged lol.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Armand mine is shadykreations if u want add me and then we can get some team play going. Also have you noticed that wen you pick the packers and the other guy picks the Vikings brent favreold is god and Aaron Rodgers over throws everybody? It may be just me but it's rigged lol.

Kinda, but they make peterson unstoppable, grant a non factor, and our OLINE below average, that bothers me the most playing as the packers, you cannot run the ball unless you catch the D offguard, otherwise you have no chance, Rodgers is pretty good, can scramble, but you have to manually place a lotta balls with the left stick....but Ill definitely send you a request

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I might break down soon and pick this game up but my gamertag is bad93ex. I have to get my 360 back from my in-laws house as we were jamming out with rock band at their house so it may take a couple of days for me to accept the request.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I might break down soon and pick this game up but my gamertag is bad93ex. I have to get my 360 back from my in-laws house as we were jamming out with rock band at their house so it may take a couple of days for me to accept the request.

no problem, look for an invite from hanzir2810

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine is jedi0077 next time i'm on i'll send you an invite. I find way to many time that when i place the ball with the LS Rodgers tends to blow it. Which is not very accurate.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all. I haven't gotten the game yet but plan to soon. My gamertag is zayaif62089 so add me. I'll send you guys a game request as soon as I get it.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Hey, all you can add my my gamertag is junkiisoobad been looking for some good matches so hit me up. team play ranked match unranked draft leagues whatever you tryna do! lol. Thanks.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got this, actually playing it right now.

Gamertag: FearTehBeer

Although I just got it, but i've been beast on all Madden games.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers is very hard to play. In the rain I do nothing but run. Not very accurate at all..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts