Love to talk and Debate Packer Football!!

jbaze3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lived on and off in Green Bay for the last 10yrs!! Been to some great games during that time, and when the Pack wasnt playing found myself in the stands watching the Blizzard! I like to think of myself as a fan that keeps a close eye on our Beloved Packers, from locker room interviews to TT and MM news conferences. I am a TT fan, and have gotten into many heated debates over his unique style of GM'ing our team. WIll not be a Favre fan till the day he RETIRES..dont give me the its a buisness speach either! But with that being said I will have a turn of heart when he is done being a Queen and goes into the HF with "PACKERS" as his team. 2010 season is one to look forward too, and this time around I say we'll make a deep push into the playoffs and forget about the debacle of last years game. Feel free to bring up whatever you want, all NFL, MLB, and NCAA football is where I like to sport my sayso's. GO PACK!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you around!

In the matter, I don't think when a player goes to the HoF, he goes with a team attached, but that's another discussion...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You will find some good debates here ... and some bad ones, LOL!

Enjoy your stay!

Members online

Latest posts