Longshot predictions

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course everybody knows the Packers will win so this thread is about a prediction within the game. Give it your best shot. I will go first:

A.J. Hawk will score his first NFL touchdown! Either a fumble return or an int return. Watch him do the Lambeau Leap!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg Jennings averages more than 20 yards a reception and totals double digit TD's while scoring the TD that helps Brett break Dan Marino's record.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Greg Jennings averages more than 20 yards a reception and totals double digit TD's while scoring the TD that helps Brett break Dan Marino's record.

All this week??? I like the way you think :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

All this week??? I like the way you think :wink:

ROFL... sorry. I wasn't thinking. lol

I'll stick to the Jennings theme an say he gets the record for most catchs in a game at Lambeau!

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
tromadz said:
thetombradyhater said:
We hold the bears under 30 points.

how is that a longshot?

your school football team could hold the bears under 30 points.

I did see the longshot part I just read it and it said make a predition. FIne we'll hold the bears under 22 points (I know thats still not longshot)

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dave Rayner will miss the game winning FG in the 4th quarter after going 3/3 earlier in the game as the Packers lose 10-9.

Okay, kick my ***. I don't care :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You talking the Bears game or the season?

Well, I'll answer the season - we have two 1000 yd receivers, Favre throws 30+ TDs, Barnett makes the Pro Bowl, Hawk gets Rookie of the Year, Beach surprises everyone after getting activated late in the season and ends the season running at least one 100+ yd game. I say at least three of these come true.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers will win 2-0 in OT vs. Da Bears.

When Rex Grossman throws an interception to Kampman who runs it all the way back to the Bears 8 yard line and fumbles when it is picked up by Mushin Mohammed at the 3 yard line and tries to run it down the field by running backwards to get by AJ Hawk but goes behind the goal line and gets hit by Hawk for the saftey.

Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:

When Rex Grossman throws an interception to Kampman who runs it all the way back to the Bears 8 yard line and fumbles when it is picked up by Mushin Mohammed at the 3 yard line and tries to run it down the field by running backwards to get by AJ Hawk but goes behind the goal line and gets hit by Hawk for the saftey.

:wtf:

I'm sorry, but could you be more precise next time? :wink: :p

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
PackwillBEback said:

:wtf:

I'm sorry, but could you be more precise next time? :wink: :p

Yeah you are right. It happens with 1:13 left in the game to start the play. The game ends with :55 left in the game.

Do I need to say where the sun is in the sky? :D :-?

Members online

Latest posts