Lions got SPANKED!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think they were gonna lose today......they got spanked by the Redskins 34-3. If we beat da Bears today, we will be opening up quite a lead.
Plus i heard the Vikings lost 3-0 to the Bye!!! :lol:

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stupid *** lions. I'm so sick of watching this garbage.what a bunch of losers. bout to give up for the year again.I AM SO SICK OF CARING ABOUT A TEAM THAT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THE GAME.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stupid *** lions. I'm so sick of watching this garbage.what a bunch of losers. bout to give up for the year again.I AM SO SICK OF CARING ABOUT A TEAM THAT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THE GAME.
Well.......it's early in the season.......theres still a shot at a wild card. The NFC isn't exactly strong.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon Big3, it was good to see you so excited last week. To bad you couldn't of used some of those 4th Q points this week.
Martz vs Redskin D is not a good matchup

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
being a lion's fan is an up and down roller coaster. problem is you are WAYYYYY more down than up.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
lion's against anyone on the road = not a good match up

8-8 probably gets you into the playoffs :razz:

Seriously, it was disappointing to see your offense shut down like it was, but your defense is seriously killing the morale of this team.. once the Skins carved them up for a score... it was like the whole sideline sank into a deep dark hole. It was over at that point.. you are going to have to score early to keep this team up.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions have looked like frauds from day one, and I won't believe otherwise until they actually beat a decent team. Rod Marinelli seems like a good guy and all, but I have to question why he said a few weeks ago that the Lions are moving toward becoming an "elite" team. I just don't think he has the horses on defense, or even on the O-line.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the lions don't have the defense to stop anyone. they can make a few good plays but basically get stomped on. the o line? wish we could trade some of those past first round receivers for a couple of lineman.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the lions don't have the defense to stop anyone. they can make a few good plays but basically get stomped on. the o line? wish we could trade some of those past first round receivers for a couple of lineman.

Do you think it would've been a good move to draft Joe Thomas instead of Calvin Johnson, so you would have a rock at left tackle and then could maybe move Backus over to the right side?

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look. Millen thinks he can field a team with 10 wide receivers and a QB. he thinks it is a can't miss idea. i was rooting for Thomas all the way.

Latest posts