1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lions fan who got a 2015 Super Bowl Champion tat updated it, lol

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vrill, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cheese Meister

Cheese Meister Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    LOL! I wonder if his arm is long enough to make a correction every year. At his wrist he can put "To be continued on next arm."

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +2,906
    The human body is an amazing canvas, I doubt the guy will ever run out of places to put dates, I just hope that he also takes the time to put a big "L" on his forehead.

Flash forward to the year 2075, Grandpa is proudly standing naked in a bar cheering on his Lions in the Super Bowl screaming "I never lost faith!!!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +2,906
    This reminds me a bit of the time I saw a guy at an outdoor festival, his entire back was covered with a "family portrait" tattoo; him, a woman and 2 kids. Only problem was the woman's face was removed. Hmmmm...bad break up? Can imagine there were quite a few women in line hoping to one day have their face inked onto her body! :coffee:

• Like Like x 1