Leveon bell.....yes it no

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vet minimum I’m fine with it. Basically a stop gap for Jones injury and then becomes our #3

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are apparently working out Kerryon Johnson, who would have far more upside than Bell currently does.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kerryth Whyte added to PS that’s the running back move after we elevated the other guy with the weird first name

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say we bring in Overthehill Oldfart. He's a former pro bowler, we all know his name he can be had cheap because he hasn't done anything special since 2017 but since hes a known name I feel like he'll return to glory just because I hope he does.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kerrith Whyte apparently won that battle over Bell.

Which makes sense knowing Jones injury isn't long term. If we were in need of a guy possibly for a long run a veteran like Bell, Kerryon, Duke Johnson all would make more sense to me than a young raw skillsy guy like Kerrith. However, that isn't the case so filling our PS with an additional raw but talented option to grow is definitely the better direction. Whyte is unlike any RB we presently have in the building.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think when an RB needy team lets you go, it's not worth it. Gurley is still out there too. Not saying sign him, but I don't think we're desperate for an RB when Jones is maybe back in a few weeks and we're still on top of the north.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Philip Lindsey? He hasn't done much this year but looked very good with Denver. Of course, I don't know why Denver let him go.

D

Deleted member 6794

How about Philip Lindsey? He hasn't done much this year but looked very good with Denver. Of course, I don't know why Denver let him go.

With Jones set to return after the bye week I don't see any need for the Packers to sign a running back.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went to Miami, plus Lindsey would have stayed in Denver if he could block and stay healthy. The real question I have is why they let Royce Freeman go, and why he has fallen off the earth. That guy looked LEGIT a few years ago. Guess some have it long term and some don't.

Members online

Latest posts