Lets vote for Brett!!!

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vote for someone who has earned the right to be there (this season)

Brees, Mcnabb, E. Manning, Grossman, Hasselbeck, and Bulger all have better numbers at this point in the season

Favre shouldn't be in the pro bowl when you compare his stats to those QB's.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twisted: LOL Deus, I think I know where you got your smite from. How dare you not vote for Brett. Do you all know if Brett makes 1 more pro bowl he'd tie Forrest Gregg for most by a Packer at 9 I think. I'll vote for Brett next year to even if he's retired :tantrum:

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vote for someone who has earned the right to be there (this season)

Brees, Mcnabb, E. Manning, Grossman, Hasselbeck, and Bulger all have better numbers at this point in the season

Favre shouldn't be in the pro bowl when you compare his stats to those QB's.

Viking fan. Go pray to your false god.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb, Rivers, Bulger, P. Manning, David Carr, D. Huard, Brees, E. Manning, C. Pennington, C. Palmer, M. Brunell, Alex Smith, M. Leinart, Delhomme, Brady, Hasselbeck, Grossman, Leftwhich, Warner, Losman, Kitna, B. Johnson, and Culpepper.

Yes, that's right all 24 of those Quaterbacks have a better QB rating then Favre.

Please explain to me what Favre has done THIS SEASON to even put his name and the Pro Bowl in the same sentence.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to take this time to once again state my opinion that the QB Rating is the most useless stat in the history of professional sports.

Thank you.

How many of those fine quarterbacks have a better completion rating? I'm sure a bunch do, but not all of them. QB ratings = poop

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb, Rivers, Bulger, P. Manning, David Carr, D. Huard, Brees, E. Manning, C. Pennington, C. Palmer, M. Brunell, Alex Smith, M. Leinart, Delhomme, Brady, Hasselbeck, Grossman, Leftwhich, Warner, Losman, Kitna, B. Johnson, and Culpepper.

Yes, that's right all 24 of those Quaterbacks have a better QB rating then Favre.

Please explain to me what Favre has done THIS SEASON to even put his name and the Pro Bowl in the same sentence.

The season's too early to call. Just wait until the OL gels more, Favre and Jennings hook up, and Green's back to full health. We might see 30 TDs out of Favre, and if so, he has my vote. I think Favre's more likely to get snubbed than get undeserved votes because fans pick players from winning teams more. Hopefully the Packers will start winning and that won't be a factor though.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to take this time to once again state my opinion that the QB Rating is the most useless stat in the history of professional sports.

Thank you.

How many of those fine quarterbacks have a better completion rating? I'm sure a bunch do, but not all of them. QB ratings = poop

Speaking of QB rating, doesn't Brad Johnson have one of the best of all time? Brad Johnson? Putting him in the same breath as Favre, Marino, Montana, etc., is a joke. That goes to show how much rating means.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said a bunch of people would be ahead of him. Completion % tells more of a story than QB Rating, no matter how rosey or ugly a picture it paints.

Favres completion % is low. Things need to improve. WRs\TEs\Rbs need to stop dropping passes, Favre needs to be more accurate, we need to establish a run game, and the Oline needs to block better.

good job? you know what....(serenity now)...

But thats off topic, the subject is voting for brett. So...vote for Brett!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... Grossman ...

Yes, that's right ... those Quaterbacks have a better QB rating then Favre.

If I'm not mistaken, Grossman had a QB rating of 10 in the AZ game. A 10. Imagine that.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Brett has earned votes!!! He would be up there with the best of them if he had the team around him to make that happen...hes a good person with a great heart, that gets my vote..:)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeusNova said:
... Grossman ...

Yes, that's right ... those Quaterbacks have a better QB rating then Favre.

If I'm not mistaken, Grossman had a QB rating of 10 in the AZ game. A 10. Imagine that.

What did he do to deserve that high of rating? :shrug:

Although the bear fans will tell you he is a ten in their books...and in AZ he proved it!

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the people who view the QB ranking as valuable in determining the Pro Bowl quarterback, my response to them is please explain how the QB ranking is determined.

Does anyone really think we would have been close to beating some of these teams without Favre? Let's vote for him one more time.

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the people who view the QB ranking as valuable in determining the Pro Bowl quarterback, my response to them is please explain how the QB ranking is determined.

Does anyone really think we would have been close to beating some of these teams without Favre? Let's vote for him one more time.

I applauded you bill, good post... :jumpsmile:

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That still doesn't warrant him being voted in as the pro bowl. Grossman, McNabb, Brees, Hasselbeck, Bulger, Manning - They have lead their teams to winning records.

Close doesn't count, billv.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, some people say that the complicated quarterback ratings should be used to determine the Pro Bowl quarterbacks. Now, some people talk about winning records – if that's the determing factor then let's just put the two Super Bowl QBs into the Pro Bowl.

When someone is good and invaluable, you can see it. That's what Favre is.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, some people say that the complicated quarterback ratings should be used to determine the Pro Bowl quarterbacks. Now, some people talk about winning records – if that's the determing factor then let's just put the two Super Bowl QBs into the Pro Bowl.

When someone is good and invaluable, you can see it. That's what Favre is.

Isn't that how the Pro Bowl coaches are determined?

I personally couldn't vote for Brett for the Superbowl. Objectively, he is not in the top five in any of the catagories for QB's. I love him as person and as our QB but so far, this year, he is not in the top three.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thank you.

Funny how you believed in it with all your heart when you were bashing Kyle Orton last season.

Members online

Latest posts