1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lets vote for Brett!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Heatherthepackgirl, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No, it's not sentimental. However, if he doesn't deserve to go, I'm not voting. I love Favre. I've been a Packer fan since the 70s and Favre has brought winning back to this team which was losing for most of my life until he came along.

I fully realize he's off to a bad start, but I also fully understand that this is a brand new team that needs to gel. Once the OL starts getting this zone blocking and Jennings knows the playbook fully, I could expect Favre to throw 30 TDs and yes, be in the top three QBs in the NFC. Like I said, he still is accurate, he's still hard to tackle, and he still plays his heart out every down. His stats will be much better after game 16.

As it stand right now, McNabb is the top QB in the NFC. It's not just because of stats, but because he's d**** good right now. And no, Favre isn't in the top three, but I'm confident that will change.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Winnipeg - Yeah, that's been my argument. Come week 16, the stats will look entirely different. Expect to see Favre in the top two in yards and TDs. More important than stats though, one has to take into considering what a player brings to his team. Favre definitely brings football, and it rubs off on his teammates. Time and time again, we've seen Favre elevating a mediocre player into someone who actually looks good out there.

3. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent point about the other aspects of having Brett on the field that the stats don't tell Zombieslayer !!!