1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Last Offensive Series In Det - Sf Game.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greenbayphil, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Lions looked like they were completely defeated, no effort in that drive whatsoever. They werent even hurrying to the line of scrimmage or spiking the ball. Just seemed really odd since it was from these apparent ''comeback kids''

And its not like it would have been impossible, they had 1:02 left, why not just take your chances downfield and hope for the best?

2. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    yeah i dont get it. Megatron can score from anywhere. Get within the 50 and he is pretty much money in the endzone.

3. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Im going to head over to the Lions board for some laughs :p

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I didn't see the final drive, but I did see Jim Schwartz go postal on Jim Harbaugh. That was kinda funny.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    They can't run the ball.

That's most of their problem. Their drives are all on Stafford. He threw the ball 50 times today. Don't even try to run it. They remind me of the Saints last season. Can't run the ball so let's put it in the air 40-50 times a game and try to win with the weight of the world on your quarterback's shoulders.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    San Fran is a legit team and I think they are still taking people by surprise. I will say this of the Lions though, that one play of Megatron's should of been a TD. That was almost as bad as game 1 against the Bears last year where pretty much the same thing happened to the Lions and in both instances an argument can be made that it cost the Lions the game. Lion's got robbed today, however San Fran played them well. Who know who would of won if that TD had counted, but it would of made a whole new game of it for sure.

7. LOLions

LOLions Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    LMAO at Harbaugh celebrating in the end like they won the super bowl. It's only the Lions, bro.