1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Last HQ mock is up

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by wizard 87, Apr 10, 2010.

1. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I doubt Calloway falls that far.

But I loved all the picks. JUST GREAT PICKS!

If somehow, like CSS from Cheeseheadtv.com argues, Earl Thomas falls to the #23, HE should be the pick.

But otherwise, which one can say it's the most plausible way, your draft would be the closest to perfect, without considering any trades and such. And a plausible one, each prospect you listed have had some consideration by the Packers.

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    I would be very happy with that draft minus the 1st pick

4. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Love the 1st, 3rd and 7th rd picks.

I remember watching Joe McKnight as a Frosh at USC and telling my friend the Packers should draft him 1st rd whenever he decided to leave college. He didn't become amazing but I would really like him on the team.

5. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    It's a pretty good draftt, however I do not believe we need 2 OLB's, especially when it comes at the expense of getting a great returner/CB. We NEED a corner bad, we can't go through this draft and not get one.

Also I don't really like Joe McKnight and would much rather have Dexter McCluster or really a whole host of others backs (too many to list).