Larry Beightol....Gotta Love His Attitude

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article at the Journal Sentinal on Larry Beightol and the offensive line. (Due to my technical limitations, I have not linked....someone feel free to do so) What a phenomenal attitude, and the expectations he holds for the unit! It really seems the vets and youngsters are responding, once again, to the challenges he has put forth. The line will certainly be different.... maybe not as "pretty".... but certainly tough, nasty and highly functional as Larry gets his mojo workin'.

The more I read about this guy, and the more I hear the gems he spews forth, the more he continues to remind me of ol' Fritz.

I predict that, once again, the O-Line will be one of the Packers strengths this season.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The O line should be fine. They may have some drop off or they may turn out to be as good as last year, but in either case they will be a good O line.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me Beightol and Bates are kind of cut from the same cloth so to speak. Both are energenic, hands on type of coaches. That's why I'm excited about Bates. I'm hoping he has the kind of success that Beightol has.

Members online

Latest posts