Language

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
P.S. This restraint does not apply to Game Day Chat, however. Sorry, I can't stop myself once I've started drinking....

Yeah, during gameday chats, everyone...EVERYONE loves to let the expletives fly.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
I think it's a good idea to use less profanity. I try to do it less, and we don't let our 13-year-old son curse at home, even though I guess it's the cool thing to do at his age.

I really don't see it as something hard to do to not swear on someone else's board. At someone else's house, you abide by their rules or leave. It's called courtesy.

Z
It never ends. I won't let my 21 yr old son who is in the army curse in front of his mother or grandmothers.
He can say anthing he wants to me but not to them.

I personally think it's trashy to swear in front of elders.
I agree with you.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh - why not just get a profanity filter of some kind. Other forums have those.

I'm sorry, but I don't get this? How does swearing make you dumb?..

It doesn't make you dumb. It shows 2 things:
1) a lack of civility or,
2) a lack of vocabulary

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEEEEEY NOW!!!
All you "turkeys" attacking me for my "foul" joke.....(You're just jealous cause YOU didn't think of it!!!)
Thats my story.........and I'm sticking to it!!!! :lol:

Pack93Z....i loved the "Cheesey alert" with the green light..........and WPR, the "Cheesey Emergency System" about had me on the floor!!!

You see, i set my own standards of "Cheeseyness" VERY high! But every so often, i try to see if i can sneak one UNDER the bar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Put your earmuffs on everyone

/Oldschool

I agree. It's a football forum for crying outloud, not Martha Stewart's Cooking Forum(which is much more vulgar than here anyway).

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind cuss words if they are used correctly. I don't like it however when they are used just for the sake of using them or when they are insulting

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts