Lack of Physical Training

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats was the deal with every skill player on offense cramping up. Did Sherman forget to crack the whip in Pre Season to get these guys into shape. Did Sherman forget Pre Season was to get your starters up and going for the Real Season not just to showcase rookies. Is it possible that J Walkers ACL snapped becuase of the Lack of Physical Training because it didn't look like a horrific play like that of McGahees in the Fiesta Bowl.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahem. Punctuation. Work at it a little bit. :|

Good point. I've stated a few times that it was obvious our offense needed more work in the pre-season. Sherman's teams are notoriously soft and usually start off slow.
Its one thing to prevent injuries during training camp but the lack of work in the pre-season games might just be worse. Thes guys need more time to work, especially when it comes time to field a competitive, cohesive unit once the regular season starts.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fvre4mvp said:
Whats was the deal with every skill player on offense cramping up. Did Sherman forget to crack the whip in Pre Season to get these guys into shape. Did Sherman forget Pre Season was to get your starters up and going for the Real Season not just to showcase rookies. Is it possible that J Walkers ACL snapped becuase of the Lack of Physical Training because it didn't look like a horrific play like that of McGahees in the Fiesta Bowl.

It appears that Walkers injury is also season ending.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:

Good point. I've stated a few times that it was obvious our offense needed more work in the pre-season. Sherman's teams are notoriously soft and usually start off slow.
Its one thing to prevent injuries during training camp but the lack of work in the pre-season games might just be worse. Thes guys need more time to work, especially when it comes time to field a competitive, cohesive unit once the regular season starts.

I think one should use an apostrophe with "Its" when "it's" used as a possessive. Also, you misspelled "these". Just thought you might like to know these things since you're the English teacher on this forum. :lol:

Sorry, sarcasm is all I have left after the debacle we just saw against Detroit.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
ORRELSE said:

I think one should use an apostrophe with "Its" when "it's" used as a possessive. Also, you misspelled "there". Just thought you might like to know these things since you're the English teacher on this forum. :lol:

Sorry, sarcasm is all I have left after the debacle we just saw against Detroit.

I didn't even have a "there" in the post. I did forget an "e" after "these", however.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Who is the Packers trainer anyhow?

I'm not sure Packerchick. All I know is that he is one busy guy! Why does it seem like our injury count is so much higher than other teams? The last few years are team has been depleted by the end of the season and it's getting really old...

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
PackerChick said:
Who is the Packers trainer anyhow?

I'm not sure Packerchick. All I know is that he is one busy guy! Why does it seem like our injury count is so much higher than other teams? The last few years are team has been depleted by the end of the season and it's getting really old...

yes nd it is getting old. hate to see it happen especiall to brett. thats the sad reality though and there is a time we will have to accept it. guess we will have to be ready for it. im saying this to be realistic here.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Sherman would drop the "Bowling for Team Chemistry" or "Dodgeball Tournaments" during the OTA's and put in some windsprints or something...UGHH!

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker trains here in Phoenix with TO. I would put money on Walker being the best trained player on the team. I would suggest he overtrains and doesn't give his body time to rest.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
NDPackerFan said:
ORRELSE said:

I think one should use an apostrophe with "Its" when "it's" used as a possessive. Also, you misspelled "there". Just thought you might like to know these things since you're the English teacher on this forum. :lol:

I didn't even have a "there" in the post. I did forget an "e" after "these", however.

Who needs English critics on a Packer Forum. If one is so intelligent one should also know what the person means. If I want someone to point out my mistakes I'll ask an expert - my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Who needs English critics on a Packer Forum. If one is so intelligent one should also know what the person means. If I want someone to point out my mistakes I'll ask an expert - my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Let's start with you minding your own business and staying on-topic, huh?!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:

Ahem. Spelling. Work at it a little bit :D

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Its" is the only possesive that I know of in the English language that does not use an apostrophe. That is to keep it from being confused with the contraction of "it is".

As to endurance training I think there is a misconception regarding loss of muscle mass with endurance training.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
ORRELSE said:

Ahem. Spelling. Work at it a little bit :D

Yeah, thanks genius. I already pointed that out earlier. Read the fawking post man. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts