KUDOS TO BUSH, WASHINGTON AND...

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Bruce. I apologize for what I said. I do know one thing we can all agree on:

NDPackerFan said:
Go Packers?

GO PACK GO

Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way. Sometimes I get verbal diarrhea. :puke:

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush played great again today.

I love this kids raw ability. He punches WR's in the mouth and then runs with them as well as any nickle CB playing press as I've seen in a long time. He has really modelled himself after and learned from Al Harris very well. Bush uses his strength and leverage very well.

I can see this kid emerging as a very good starter if he continues to develop in the leaps and bounds he has from waiver wire up our depth chart.

On another note, I sure hope Woodson gets something going. He looked lazy out there today. Don't get me wrong, I love his talent, but he picks his spots too often and does not hustle like the rest of the defense.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush played great again today.

I love this kids raw ability. He punches WR's in the mouth and then runs with them as well as any nickle CB playing press as I've seen in a long time. He has really modelled himself after and learned from Al Harris very well. Bush uses his strength and leverage very well.

I can see this kid emerging as a very good starter if he continues to develop in the leaps and bounds he has from waiver wire up our depth chart.

On another note, I sure hope Woodson gets something going. He looked lazy out there today. Don't get me wrong, I love his talent, but he picks his spots too often and does not hustle like the rest of the defense.

I agree Woodson looks sluggish and uncomfortable. This is two weeks in a row that he has slipped and the other team took advantage.

Members online

Latest posts