Kudos from a Stiller fan

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not here to crow or talk smack. I just wanted to congratulate the Pack for an outstanding game. You folks rock!

In particular: Clay Matthews. That kid is amazing! He gets my vote for rookie of the year.

Best of luck in the playoffs. I'm pullin' for you to make it to the show.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man greatly appreciate it! I'm not one to really complain and won't make excuses for the pack. The steelers are admittedly a lot better than the packers. I'm glad we lost to a quality oppent like you guys. The bright side to this is that steelers are back in the wild card race and I hope they make it into the postseason. Who knows we might end up having a rematch. :)

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man greatly appreciate it! I'm not one to really complain and won't make excuses for the pack. The steelers are admittedly a lot better than the packers. I'm glad we lost to a quality oppent like you guys. The bright side to this is that steelers are back in the wild card race and I hope they make it into the postseason. Who knows we might end up having a rematch. :)

Thank you, too. I definitely wouldn't go so far as to call the Steelers better than the Packers at this point. Our secondary looks like a train wreck and our receiver corps is banged up. We're just hoping to hold out long enough to get Troy back in.
If we're lucky enough to make the big show, it's gonna be another nail-biter.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Steeler fans are really showing class here. I like you guys, stick around. Best of luck in the rest of the regular season and possible post-season.

Members online