Kampman's ad in the GB Press-Gazette

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like maybe a certain former QB from the packers should have done this a couple years ago.

Anyone have any idea how much something like this cost? I think packer fans could have some fun running a full page ad in the Twin cities paper
It isn't cheap.
Here's what I found about newspaper ads in general:
Newspaper Ad Rates for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
If you steer clear of the largest cities, there are some more affordable newspaper advertising prices. In Milwaukee, for example, you can buy a full-page ad for around $15,000.
Local Newspaper Advertising Costs
If you live in a small town and advertise in your local newspaper, advertising costs really drop -- in comparison to the bigger national publications. A full-page local newspaper ad might run a $1,000.

If you really want to read more about it, try this:
http://ww2.startribune.com/mcu/projects/r/ratebooks/pdf/2009/StarTribuneGeneral.pdf
You'll find a phone number there and circulation numbers. (Roughly 400,000 to a million readers.)

What would you say?

IMHO I think it would be a waste of money.
Let the Pack on the field do the talkin for ya.
:eek:rc:

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he brings Jacksonville to a Bowl championship on his shoulders. Guy deserves it. That and Montell Owens is on the Jags too.

Of course, GB wins first! Class act. Don't see many of those it feels like nowadays.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts