Kamal Martin Injured.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to Ian Rappaport Kamal Martin had surgery on his meniscus and will miss 6-8 weeks.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

this is especially bad because Martin seemed to be having a great camp so hopefully he can recover quickly and we can get him on the field sometime around mid season.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damnit!!!!

Dude was lining up to be possibly the #2 in the middle.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Billy Turner out for week 1 as well. Wonder how that affects the pass blocking and game day actives in the early weeks. I suspect Wagner has a short leash early on.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Billy Turner out for week 1 as well. Wonder how that affects the pass blocking and game day actives in the early weeks. I suspect Wagner has a short leash early on.

Isn't Wagner out? I suspect we will see Patrick or Light at RT and Lane at G

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't Wagner out? I suspect we will see Patrick or Light at RT and Lane at G

I'd feel more comfortable with Taylor at rt and patrick at rg. Before hearing Turner out I'm not sure light even makes the 53. He's not a reliable player. But I thought Wagner was supposed to play week 1

OP
OP
Fredrik87

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with these injuries should GB look at bringing back Veldeer he's known to be interested in making a return and I'd imagine it wouldn't cost a whole lot, plus there is a solid chance he could outplay both Wagner and Turner at RT. He didn't allow a single pressure while with us last year according to PFF.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with these injuries should GB look at bringing back Veldeer he's known to be interested in making a return and I'd imagine it wouldn't cost a whole lot, plus there is a solid chance he could outplay both Wagner and Turner at RT. He didn't allow a single pressure while with us last year according to PFF.

I don't believe outplaying Turner. Turner is a solid RT for us until one of the youthfuls show whom is the cream or future draftee. He is IMO though worthy of being seen as a lateral move should he be called.

I think a lot of whether we see buzz about him coming lies on the health of Wagner now that he is back and the length of time the medical staff envisions Turner is out.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a risky thing but I think if Gary is progressing like they say, Z could end up flowing around including the middle more especially now more than ever with Kamal down. We shall see.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assume Martin's out through week 6...Bolton is on PUP and can't come back until week 6 at the earliest. Who's the #2 starter the always injured Burks or Summers who late in games wears down and his tackling gets sideways?

Members online

Latest posts