Just occured to me injury prone

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One ex q/b who lost today :)

Has been hurt 4 times in 3 years? Bicep, Elbow, Ankle, and chin correct?

He played with all and performed for the most part very well and you didnt know he was hurting, but one can argue and probably win, the bicep hurt his teams playoff shot..

and a q/b who won today :)

has what injuries? a shoulder separation? and a concussion in 3 years...Right?

Which one was suppose to be the injury prone one, and not make it thru one season

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the moment, Brett Favre. Although I do think some players/teams are out to get him. And let's not forget, the guy is 41 years old...14 years older than our man ARod. Just sayin'.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the moment, Brett Favre. Although I do think some players/teams are out to get him. And let's not forget, the guy is 41 years old...14 years older than our man ARod. Just sayin'.

good point...he is targeted...he is old...but he is tough, I wonder what the hell they gave him before the game...musta been some strong stuff

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree he is older..

But one knock on Aaron was he was injury prone, but in 3 years Brett has been more injury prone

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he did miss a lot of time when he was the backup, LT, so you can't put that aside.

Favre is the ultimate Iron Man. Sometimes to a dangerous extent, when he's too injuried to play well, but he plays anyway...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts