Jesery sites not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
$38.90 US
10 days after you order its at your door.

There site is great. I wonder how long it will be up before they get shut down by the NFL or MLB

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been buying these jerseys for about 2 years now, but from different sites.
I've ordered NFL, MLB and NHL. My first order was actually for 63 jerseys, but now they average 10-20 at a time. Once, I had a shipment confiscated by the RCMP in Vancouver because I had Olympic hockey jerseys on it that they said were counterfeit. All they did was send a letter saying they would be destroyed. Anyways, I am bringing probablu 15 Packer jerseys down with me to the Vikings game. When I buy them in bulk, NFL jerseys are only $18 - $20.
Personally, I own a Bart Starr throwback with long sleeves, a green Rodgers, green Matthews, green Kampman, green Hawk, and a white Jennings.
I am going to be ordering for myself a green Finley, green Grant, green Driver and a Rodgers throwback. I am attatching a photo of my first shipment of 63. I could only fit about 30 or so on the camera though.
Did they change the style of the Patriots numbers? I ordered a moss jersey last year and the numbers were more blocky than the real ones.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ordered a Clay Matthews Green jersey. Wanted a Donald Driver but they were sold out. Next will be an Rodgers jersey if I like em.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of all the Patriot jerseys I've ordered ( my brother is a fan ), they all seem to look good to me.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I just checked this out and it looks like they changed the style of the numbers on the jerseys between seasons for a sleeker look. Patriots jerseys look pretty nice as do Ravens jerseys.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ordered a Clay Matthews Green jersey. Wanted a Donald Driver but they were sold out. Next will be an Rodgers jersey if I like em.

I'll let you know how it looks. I just got notification this morning that mine has been shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts