Jesery sites not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well my Dustin Pedroia Coolbase jersey arrived today! 10 business days after the order process started.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything looks perfect. It matches my coolbase batting practice jersey perfectly. All the logo's and tags are correct and embroidered. I'm sold!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just received my Hornung and Raji jerseys today. Very nice quality and well worth the $38 instead of the $280 they want in the pro shop. Thank you to Frank Rizzo for posting the site.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i never recieved the payment email from them. maybe i will try again. it is such a good deal that i cant pass it up.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to my USPS tracker, my "old school" Paul Hornung is somewhere over the Pacific heading my way....

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really want to know how they handle the sleeves on the packer jerseys.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking to order a Driver or Rodgers throwback within the next week :)

As soon as you guys receive your jerseys, get your pics up :)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Really want to know how they handle the sleeves on the packer jerseys.

As in weather or not they have the stripes made into the material or weather the stripes are ironed on??? Alot of the companys overseas are 50/50... persoanlly I like the ironed on sleeves becasue for some reason the jerseys seem to be cut a little better... If this isnt what you are referring to then... my bad.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My 2 jerseys came to $79.60 TOTAL! Only thing that makes the Hornung 1961 jersey fake is the 50th NFL Anniversary patch sewed onto the L sleeve; which of course did not appear on the real 1961 jersey.

The "Authentic" patch by Mitchell and Ness is either stolen and sewn on, or these are real Mitchell and Ness jerseys made in Korea, somehow obtained by Tara and sold for 1/7 the price. Michell and Ness spends quite a bit of time prosecuting unauthorized sales and Tara has been on the net for years which makes me think they are legit. Great buy.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I currently have a home Rodgers jersey and an away Hawk jersey.

I am going to get the 3rd jersey from this site but its a big toss up between Greg Jennings and Clay Matthews!

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My 2 jerseys came to $79.60 TOTAL! Only thing that makes the Hornung 1961 jersey fake is the 50th NFL Anniversary patch sewed onto the L sleeve; which of course did not appear on the real 1961 jersey.

The "Authentic" patch by Mitchell and Ness is either stolen and sewn on, or these are real Mitchell and Ness jerseys made in Korea, somehow obtained by Tara and sold for 1/7 the price. Michell and Ness spends quite a bit of time prosecuting unauthorized sales and Tara has been on the net for years which makes me think they are legit. Great buy.

that is awesome, 2 jerseys for the price of 1 compared to NFL.com

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been buying these jerseys for about 2 years now, but from different sites.
I've ordered NFL, MLB and NHL. My first order was actually for 63 jerseys, but now they average 10-20 at a time. Once, I had a shipment confiscated by the RCMP in Vancouver because I had Olympic hockey jerseys on it that they said were counterfeit. All they did was send a letter saying they would be destroyed. Anyways, I am bringing probablu 15 Packer jerseys down with me to the Vikings game. When I buy them in bulk, NFL jerseys are only $18 - $20.
Personally, I own a Bart Starr throwback with long sleeves, a green Rodgers, green Matthews, green Kampman, green Hawk, and a white Jennings.
I am going to be ordering for myself a green Finley, green Grant, green Driver and a Rodgers throwback. I am attatching a photo of my first shipment of 63. I could only fit about 30 or so on the camera though.

Attachments

• jerseys.jpg
    jerseys.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 310

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I ordered a green Clay Matthews jersey from there. Wanted a Driver too, but they were out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online