1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers Jerel Worthy faces battle to return from ACL surgery

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jan 25, 2013.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +45
    Source: JSOnline.com

2. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +831
    He should be back for the start of the season. Pepper needs to step up into this century and start getting guys back. If this is just a straight up normal ACL injury then he should and would be back with any other team.

3. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    With how long it took Neal to come back from a knee injury. I'm slightly worried

4. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +984
    I honestly forgot about Jerel Worthy until i saw him cheering on the sidelines Sunday haha. I was like who's that guy? another linemen on the practice squad? and then i realized it was Worthy. I thought he would be ready by now? adding him to the rotation would make the d-line rotation even more stout. He did show flashes before he got hurt. Are we going to see him this year geeze. I know even a sprained ankle is enough for a guy to miss 6 weeks around here.