Jennings feeling lost in the offense

Reaction score
No worries scotty, lately the tidbits provided about TC practices indicate that Jennings is making a lot more catches, catches that are for big gains.

The Sunday camp report by JSOnline stated how Jennings was looking more confident, and making big plays. Perhaps you are right scotty in thinking that the injury presented a mental hurdle that Greg has only recently gotten over.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I wonder if Greg has his own form of a kryptonite??

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
^ How dare you!

Gregorious is invincible, EVERYONE (er almost everyone) knows that!

You should apologize at once for thinking that, and hope that Greg is in a good mood when he reads your post, so he doesn't make your head explode.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
LOL... like I said, once the games start to count and the game plans start to attack the weaknesses on the D's... Mr Jennings will be just fine...

Reaction score
I'll let everyone in on a secret....

Greg has been a bit tired this camp because he's been busy trying to make some more babies in his spare time.

See Greg is an excellent father, already having planned out his first child's future as a future All-pro CB for the Packers.

But Jennings is one to keep on giving, and he decided it wasn't enough to have just one of his children play for the Packers.

He wants to have 21 more boys, so he can groom them to fill out the entire starting 11 on both sides of the ball for the Packers.

Greg has still got a ways to go, and he isn't one to waste time...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts