Jennings and Koren

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Man, I can not WAIT til we get Jennings in the line up and Koren. I think this will be some fun fun fun stuff!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I can not WAIT til we get Jennings in the line up and Koren. I think this will be some fun fun fun stuff!

Neither can I Z2C,

Think we will have Jennings back next week ?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Jennings can play.

Anyone know when Koren comes back?

Koren applied for reinstatement, and won't be back until mid-October. Don't know the exact date.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings should be back next week, but Hamstring injuries are touchy and easy to reaggrevate. Let's hope the trainers and coaches conservative approach with Jennings leads to a full recovery and return to the lineup next week.

MidwestFavreFan hits the mark exactly. October 17th is the earliest possible date, and it will depend completely on how Koren did during his absence -- which nobody is really sure of and his agent is being very tightlipped about. Goodell will here from the doctors, CD sponsors and counselors, and probation officers in making his decision.

The Commish can take as long as he sees fit to gather information and render a ruling. Robinson will then get a 1 week waiver and the Packers will either have to add him to their 53 man roster or waive him.

We are all hoping for reinstatement, recover and redemption, put we are also all wise to not hold our breath.

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren was suspended on September 18 by the league last year, but the appeals process delayed him starting his suspension until October 17. The recent JSonline article says the commissioner won't go through with his reinstatement hearing until after Oct. 17, so assuming Goodell makes his decision on Koren's reinstatement within roughly a week after that date, we could get Koren back by the time Green Bay goes to Denver for their October 29 MNF game considering the 17th falls going into our bye week.

That's probably best case scenario assuming Koren has kept out of trouble and Goodell reinstates him.

Members online

Latest posts