1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jay Cutler returns to practice

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Oct 6, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    They can't seriously be playing him on Sunday? Doesn't a concussion automatically bench you for one game (week). I heard that in Philly when Kolb got his head rung, they benched him for a week and then went and played Vick the following week, but I digress. I'm by no means a Bears/ Cutler fan, but I have to speak up for the overall health concern for this guy. He took 9 or was it 10 sacks in one half and sustained a concussion somewhere on that road to hell. Let him sit out a week, think about the future of your team this year and the well being of your starting QB!

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Kitten - it mentioned something about the Doctors clearing him to play. The one good thing they have towards them is Peppers is on their team versus the Panthers.

4. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Hey, that's what the motorized wheelchairs are for when he turns 45 and done with his playing career.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,115
    the only thing that matters is what the doctors say. Players have played in recent years the week after a concussion.