Javon speaks...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Basically said he changed his mind the night before he had to report, says Drew is the one who talked him into coming in. He also contradicts himself a few times. Saying Drew talked him into coming in then saying he never planned on missing any training camp because he loves the game too much to miss it.
Says also public opinion does not matter to him they will get over it<-- not word for word but something to that effect

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe for a moment that Rosenhaus talked him into coming in. Not for a minute. That agent has no class at all. I believe that Javon looked at this and thought to hiimself, I can't win this battle and I'm not going to miss all this money coming my way. I'd also bet the one of the Packer players got in his head. Wanna bet it was Brett?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
I don't believe for a moment that Rosenhaus talked him into coming in. Not for a minute. That agent has no class at all. I believe that Javon looked at this and thought to hiimself, I can't win this battle and I'm not going to miss all this money coming my way...

I agree with that. The Green Bay Press Gazette had a blurb that said Walker had to borrow some cloths from others because he didn't pack much since he made a last minute decision to fly in to Green Bay. That tells me he had second thoughts at the last minute and changed his mind. It doesn't sound like a guy who was sitting down with Rosenhaus and discussing the option of returning to Green Bay.

I can't imagine Rosenhaus telling Walker, "Quick! Fly to Green Bay and don't bother to pack." :D

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brilliant observation AZ Packer Fan, on the fact he did not pack well.

Scott Peterson did not bring the right bait when he went Uhmmmm fishing either.

You should work for the Scottsdale police department as a detective.

His agent (Iam not even going to give him the recognition by naming him.) has taken some major heat. I am surprised JW is even making comments like this to help him repair his agents public image.

RP

RP

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
I don't believe for a moment that Rosenhaus talked him into coming in. Not for a minute. That agent has no class at all. I believe that Javon looked at this and thought to hiimself, I can't win this battle and I'm not going to miss all this money coming my way. I'd also bet the one of the Packer players got in his head. Wanna bet it was Brett?

Yea, I also think that may have been his thoughts. Lets hope Javon puts this behind him and performs at an All-Pro level for a second consecutive season. Then perhaps they can work on a new deal as he will only have 1 year left.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really sounds like he's conceded (at least for this year). Give it a year, and the Packers will reward him, much like they did Harris, Driver, Tauscher, Fergy? and I'm sure others, with a year remaining on their deals.

My only concern w/ what he said...did anyone notice that he said he'd be with the team 'til December? I think someone needs to remind him that his services will be needed in the playoffs as well, in JANUARY

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
It really sounds like he's conceded (at least for this year). Give it a year, and the Packers will reward him, much like they did Harris, Driver, Tauscher, Fergy? and I'm sure others, with a year remaining on their deals.

My only concern w/ what he said...did anyone notice that he said he'd be with the team 'til December? I think someone needs to remind him that his services will be needed in the playoffs as well, in JANUARY

I caught that too, made me worried that he doesn't believe the team will make it far.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt that Brett Favre had anything to do with it. Sounds like he was worried that he might miss out on a new BMW. Good for the Packers for not caving in to this crap.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno.

If he said everything the J-S says he said, then I don't know what would be left to say. http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/jul05/344851.asp

"I'm just going to leave that alone and treat it like it never happened and play football, be hungry all over again."

"my job now is just to play football"

(re: Favre's comments) "I didn't take any of that personally"

Good stuff IMO.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think that Rosenjerk talked him into comming in either, Javon seems like a good person, and Rosenjerk wouldn't talk him into it. Wasn't it Rosenjerk who was mad at T.O. when he came back???!!?

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The gossip corner speaks...who cares??? Give it a break...

It's over!!! Javon Walker has reported to camp!!!

How many days until August 11th???

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad Javon came in to camp, otherwise I'd probably have to read posts about wanting to bring back Freeman :wink:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeahs, how true. I am VERY HAPPY :) :cheerleader: that Javon Walker is back. Now maybe we will win a few more games :) that would be nice. But hey at least he has a good attitude unlike FAT MAN GRADY JACKSON! He can stay away for all I care and I wish he would!!!!!!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon had always seemed like a pretty good guy. Maybe that's what came out of him and he decided to do the right thing. At least that is my hope. Now if he would just get rid of Rottenlouse and the Packers would give him the contract he deserves right after our Super Bowl win what a great year it would be. :mrgreen:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for Javon I also believe that Rosenpig had nothing to do with him reporting, Today Rosenhog is saying that maybe TO wont report to camp, a week after TO told the media he will be in camp.

Javon needs to UNDERSTAND that he cannot hang out with a pork like Rosenhog he is the perfect agent for a selfish *** like TO but not for good guy like Walker !!

Go 84 have another great year another pro bowl and work your butt in the field to have a legitimate SB run with the pack and $$$$$$$$ will just follow you all over!!! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts