1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jason Verrett

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by tatertot22, Apr 21, 2014.

1. tatertot22

tatertot22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What do y'all think of drafting Jason Verrett from tcu? I know he hasn't been linked to the packers in the media, but with Hyde moving to safety I think this would be a good pick to help a secondary that often struggled last year. In my opinion he is the best corner in the draft this year and is gonna make a real difference to whatever team he is drafted by.

2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I like Justin Gilbert more, but Verrett and Roby are tied for me. Like Fuller slightly better than them. Not sure Verrett is tall enough for us to draft though.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,579
    I don't think the Packers should draft a CB best suited to play in the slot in the first round. With Hayward hopefully coming back healthy this season Verett would mostly like play as the dime corner only. Not enough impact for a defense needing immediate help at other positions.

• Agree Agree x 1