Jason Spitz

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know nothing about him, but Kiper seemed to be more interested in him than Colledge for whatever that's worth.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will discover that this summer.
There is always next year.

The intention I read was to have him play Center. He then would have to be better than Wells(RFA next year).

I believe it is wishful thinking of some that he would be playing RG.
It is up to Coston to push Whiticker for the startting role.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is on the roster as a Guard/Center so he would compete at both, but it seems that Wells, Coston, and Whitticker have the advantage over him.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is being projected to compete forthe center spot, and provide utility at the guard spot.

Yeah, he does look kinda jovial in his photo, but he is reputed to be one mean **** on the field.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
snake in the grass! it's always those goofy looking ****ers who play the meanest. Did you ever see/read 'Of Mice And Men'? Spitz reminds me of Lenny

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am telling my Mom. You will all be sorry when your have to have a bar of soap stuck in your potty mouths :!:
It's no fun I tell you.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
I know nothing about him, but Kiper seemed to be more interested in him than Colledge for whatever that's worth.

Kiper was the only one who was down on our pick of Colledge...I honestly think we could have gotten Spitz day two, but thompson is just picking guys with the mentality and ability to fit our system...and whatever, our line was a weakness, and there's going to be a battle between new guys like Coston, Colledge, Moll, Spitz, Whitticker, to overtake the old guard of Wells, Clifton and Tauscher

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget about Chris White as a guy battling for the Center spot.

Javon....when you changing that name?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Javon....when you changing that name?

Let's vote on what JW84's new name should be.

I say Fred L. Gobolowist 38

Members online

Latest posts