jared allen is gonna kill rodgers next week...on national television

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did notice that Bulaga was struggling, why didn't the Packers chip Wake more with a TE? Or leave a RB in the back field to help him out? He was obviously struggling but rarely did I see a chip on him or RB left in the backfield to help out on blocking and we could've used it.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I did notice that Bulaga was struggling, why didn't the Packers chip Wake more with a TE? Or leave a RB in the back field to help him out? He was obviously struggling but rarely did I see a chip on him or RB left in the backfield to help out on blocking and we could've used it.

I was saying that too, cause you would think that makes sense. But then it dawned on me... it makes toooo much sense. McCarthy won't make an adjustment like that, cause then Rodgers wouldn't get sacked 8 times

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was saying that too, cause you would think that makes sense. But then it dawned on me... it makes toooo much sense. McCarthy won't make an adjustment like that, cause then Rodgers wouldn't get sacked 8 times

If Rodgers is struggling bcuz the oline is struggling. . .leave more in the help block. Don't spread it out that much but it seems like he doesn't care. He'll put him in the shotgun and call it good. WHich doesn't help because he sends receivers down the field 20-30 yards and Rodgers needs 4-5 seconds and only gets 2-3 seconds until the Fins were slapping him around. :-(

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed. As an Iowa Hawkeye fan, I'm used to seeing Adrian Clayborn double teamed, or chipped, on nearly every freaking play. Yet, when the Packers are struggling with a particular pass rusher, they just continue smashing their head into that brick wall, allowing the guy to make all sorts of plays in the backfield.

As far as Bulaga's concerned, I thought he held up pretty well. I mean, it was Miami's best pass rusher, and god knows if it was Tauscher or Clifton in there, he would've just blown by them. Bulaga at least slowed him down. Definitely could've used some help, though. Or at least roll Rodger AWAY from the pressure!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Someone should tell Jared Allen to lead with his helmet as there is no risk of being flagged for it.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd just throw every pass out of the shotgun, gives him a bit more time at least.

I would just add a RB in the back field to whatever side is struggling. Or chip the player with a TE every play.

I thought I watched Quarless chip Wake once.

a1265

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..yes because he knows he can. Apparently you can kill Rodgers without a flag or penalty and everyone knows it.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Rodgers, Matthews, Jennings, Collins should all sit out for the rest of the season as a protest. Until we can get some real players on the O-line.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts