It's TIME!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
In the immortal words of Kevin Greene.
I haven't seen a new post here in a few days so I wanna just see what you think about new ideas.
I read on NFL.com that Alex Smith is sooooo deserving of a Lombardi trophy because of all he's endured and been put through. You know, despite his poor play he should have had a better situation.
It's not enough he has made millions being average in his job. So it got me to thinking of things as they should be in a perfect world.
It was time for a black president.
It's time for the Middle Easterners to shake hands and call it a draw.
It's time that a Latino wins American Idol.
It's time that I win the lottery.
It's time that my leaves all blow into the neighbor's yard even though he doesn't have any trees but he is forced to clean up my mess after I've enjoyed the entire summer in cool comfort under the umbrella of those fine 50 foot ash trees.
It's time that Packer fans realize that all other fans from other fan bases are far more knowledgeable and have every right to expect the Packers to not pursue perfection and lose in due fashion.
It's time for every franchise that has sucked for all time to become competitive and make the playoffs with hope for next year.
It's time no team in the NFL is the first pick in the NFL draft. It's not fair.
They should do a lottery. That way the worst team might end up with a decent player but no chance at that elusive franchise QB. You certainly don't want to cast doubt on the efforts of your teams do you?
It's time to bring back professional refs to a professional game. I love the game and I love the product but this whole referee thing is taxing my patience.
It's not like these guys want 1 mil a year. Give me a break. It's time. Will you please acknowledge the fans and players attention to this Goodell? Moron!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
No QB is deserving of the Lombardi trophy till after they win the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is a feel good story, you know what else is a feel good story, how Aaron Rodgers picked himself out of Brett Favre's shadow, coolly, calmly, and collectively, with very little talk, and let his actions do the talking. With that thinking Aaron Rodgers deserves another SB ring, three more MVP's, and another golden gobbler. To get beyond Favre, though in a lot of fans mind he is already the better player.

Tom Brady also deserved that perfect season, but he didn't get it because he failed. He brought his team to as close to perfection as possible, and we know how that went.

The Lombardi trophy goes to who it deserves, the winner of the Super Bowl, not who has the best story, path to redemption, or anything, its about who gets to the top.

H

HardRightEdge

No QB is deserving of the Lombardi trophy till after they win the Super Bowl.

10-4. Nobody "deserves" anything. You earn what you accomplish. If anybody deserves anything out in SF, it's Singletary getting some cred for assembling most of that talent on D.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Face it guys. Jay Cutler deserves a ring. It is TIME.

I am joking lol. *ducks*

Members online

Latest posts