It's time for me to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I know! Lets send three of our Veteran moderators to Packerbob's irc. Then they'll beg him to come back for the gang. He'll decide to give it one more shot. We can then send someone over to give him a personal cyber ride back to the board.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know! Lets send three of our Veteran moderators to Packerbob's irc. Then they'll beg him to come back for the gang. He'll decide to give it one more shot. We can then send someone over to give him a personal cyber ride back to the board.

LMAO!!! And of course, he would be coming back for us, not for him..

Now what to do with that pay raise..

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Then why did I bring MNVikes4Eva..... I mean, Tarvaris Jackson to the forum? What are we going to do with him now?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Then why did I bring MNVikes4Eva..... I mean, Tarvaris Jackson to the forum? What are we going to do with him now?

Easy...tell him he's not going anywhere, but he must just sit and monitor posts until Bob decides he's really done.

vegasdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 poster that wants to discuss the insider info and the rest want to make fun of the info. Don't think this is the response you need.

Just sayin.

OP
OP
P

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Update: 9:40 p.m. I'm going to bed now. I just finished my glass of milk and english muffin with stawberry jam. I must admit that the last few post have had a negative tone to them. I'll have to factor that in when making my decision.
Good night

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shouts out to the poster that realized first that this is favre posting. I guess the bye week is eating up his time.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Bob,

If you decide to retire from all forums, that is fine. But, if you want to continue elsewhere, we wish for you to only go to an AFC team board, not to the NFC and in particular not to any North team board, please.

OP
OP
P

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this tread I started still going. I asked the moderator to delete it. The longer this runs the more my credibility takes a hit. No wonder people think I'm full of sh*t.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob,

If you decide to retire from all forums, that is fine. But, if you want to continue elsewhere, we wish for you to only go to an AFC team board, not to the NFC and in particular not to any North team board, please.

Sorry LT, I had to quote this reply because it was just awesome! Thread closed now for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts