ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could hardly sleep last night...visions of Greg Jennings turning a slant into a 60+ yard touchdown, AJ Hawk lighting up running backs, Favre making good decisions and not turning the ball over, the Packers winning this game.......I hope dreams come true. :D

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY. The preseason was rocky but means nothing...there is a lot of potential on this team that can shine...lets hope that it does!

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see our defense out there knocking their *** off and being the more physical team. I'm tired of this Bears defense this, and Bears defense that...I mean, they are an excellent unit and I give them props, but enough is enough...let's kick it off already.

PackerGypsy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers offensive line doesn't step up today it will be just like a scrimmage for the Bears.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just hoping to see an awesome day for Brett Favre and Ahman Green running up the field into the endzone, Driver, Jenning and Ferguson I'm hoping to see make awesome catches and some good yards. Defense is going to be great I can picture it, the linebacking corp is going to be great the D-line might not be great but they'll make some good plays, the Defensive backs will have to make good coverage if they decide to pass to Muhsin Muhammed, he's pretty good.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerGypsy said:
If the Packers offensive line doesn't step up today it will be just like a scrimmage for the Bears.

IF the Bears can't throw the ball today, it will be just like a scrimmage for the Packers.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Collins INT HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY TD!!!!!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NFL announced that games will be available for international webcast but I don't know if that is starting already or in future plans. Ah I think they are testing later this year and maybe starting next year you can subscribe and get them on the internet for 25 bucks a week or 250 for the season.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Claymorespackersfan said:
Does anyone have a link where I can catch the game on the internet. I live in Scotland so have very little chance to catch the pack on the box.

Claymore - My brother is currently in S Korea. He gets the NFL package for 250 USD. If I'm not mistaken, you can buy the package from nfl.com.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for the packer season, god I love Football

Members online

Latest posts