Is Mike Adams still holding on to Rodgers facemask??

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fitz hit Woodson and catches a TD, then I think it was Donald Lee was trying to get the cardinal off his legs and the dude jumps up and hits him infront of the ref, and then Rogers gets popped in the face on the holding call, and then the next play you get the face mask.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man watching this video makes me upset even more, so disheartening when it comes down to it though. That game was helluva an offensive show from both sides, I wish we could've shown that in the first half more though. . .maybe we would've won 90-45 or something ridiculous =P Nah it wouldn't have been like that but it sure would've changed the game.

All the woulda-coulda-shoulda. . .the missed calls for us really hurt but in the end, scoreboard. So sad to say. . . I love the Pack and now I have to countdown to the draft date and not the Super Bowl.

Bright future ahead though! GO PACK GO!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Mike Adams still holding on to Rodgers facemask??
Ya mean like still? Today? Like he hasn't let go of Rodger's helmet?
Yeah. I think he's walking around holding it. LOL

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is so frustrating watching all of these non calls. What the **** is their problem. Ruined one of the best football games of all times. How do we get retribution for this? we dont. and we suffer watching this game for years on the nfl network wondering what if?

Sure the D played the ********* game ever, but they did ENOUGH to give us the chance to win, and the useless refs let it slip, **** right off..

Still in denial.

:mad2:

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T

Sure the D played the ********* game ever, but they did ENOUGH to give us the chance to win

No they didn't. They didn't do ANYTHING to give us the chance to win. The only way the offense got the ball back was when the D got scored on.
The offense gave us the chance to win, not the D.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
38-38 4th QTR: Fritz trucks Wood... Jenkins is held by Cards linemen, as he is getting pulled down from the hold his hand touches Warners facemask..RESULT Cards go ahead TD plus 15 yard roughing the passer on Jenkins assessed on the Kickoff

2nd and 10 OT: 10 yard swing pass completed to Grant for a first down. As Rodgers releases there is obvious Helmet to Helmet contact made. Troy Aikmen even acknowledges it. RESULT Holding on GB 2nd and 20

3rd and 5: Adams comes on corner blitz. Leaves his feet as Rodgers goes to throw. Knocks the ball out but on his follow through, makes contact with Rodgers facemask, grabs on and makes the tackle with his right hand grasping Rodgers facemask and his left arm on Rodgers back. No Call made since the Professional Referee wasnt doing his job which is to protect the QB during pass plays. He had already thrown the bean bag so any other ref could have made the call on the possesion change. RESULT Game Over!

Why shouldnt Packer fans be upset? In a one sided turn of events, it is clear that we were worked by the refs... Im sure Mike Piera will have something to say about this... or i can see the league not talking about it just like they have been doing all day on NFL Network!

Either way... Very Promising Packers team we will have for the years to come! The league better be ready! Go Pack Go!

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who was the one who got shoved while on the ground that they didn't call was it Lee or Finley?

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who was the one who got shoved while on the ground that they didn't call was it Lee or Finley?

I believe it was Donald Lee.

This made me mad too that they didn't flag that because earlier in the game Giordano did the same thing to a Cardinal player earlier in the game and the flag came out instantly. It wasn't like they didn't see Lee get shoved by a Cardinal, they got right in their face and said something to them.

Which to me is junk. . . I know we had our share of calls that game with pass interferences and what not but to be honest, those were down right obvious calls. When the defender grabs onto the receiver and never takes their hands off them. . .I mean no content. The ones they missed for the Packers as Drew stated were the exact non-calls I was upset about, it's a shame that they all made drastic changes in the game.

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le7Ihr2ltwA]YouTube - Naughty Referee- Falcons vs. Cardinals NFC Wild Card Game[/ame]

Here is why they didn't call anything on the cards

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously this has to be let go. I'm sure there were non calls on the other side as well. They spotted Arz 14 points in the first qtr. They lost the game, not the refs. The pack didn't execute in ot and that is why they lost. They had their chances and came up short. Just hope Teddy opens the wallet and brings in some talent, or it will be a repeat next year.

I had said that this team hadn't proved anything based on who they beat and the Pitt game. That d doesn't have the boys to handle good offenses and it showed. They made a good run, but there are more than a player or two away from becoming elite. Who knows, maybe TT will shock the world and get a few vets? Judging on his past however, I wouldn't hold my breath.:search:

Nidan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is so frustrating watching all of these non calls. What the **** is their problem. Ruined one of the best football games of all times. How do we get retribution for this? we dont. and we suffer watching this game for years on the nfl network wondering what if?

Sure the D played the ********* game ever, but they did ENOUGH to give us the chance to win, and the useless refs let it slip, **** right off..

Still in denial.

What you conveniently ignore is the bogus calls that went your way specifically ...

After the forced fumble, when going out of bounds the Packer threw the ball up into the air and onto the field. Per NFL rules this should have been a 15 yd penalty for delay of game.

Shortly following that the Cards got a 15 yd personal foul for a hourse collar tackle that wasn't. To be a horse collar penalty it requires not only the back ot the jersey be grabbed but also the player must jesy the runner down with it. Yes the had a hand on the collar, however he did NOT use it to jerk the runner down. He made a conventional tackle where one hand just happened to be on the collar .. This is not a penalty. That was 30 yds on one drive and essentially gave you a TD.

Packers #77 hit Warner with his helmet in the chin, again no call.

And from the opposing perspective the Packers were holding our Dline all damn day. For a while I thought we were playing the Cowboys the officiating was so uneven.

Nidan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fitz hit Woodson and catches a TD, then I think it was Donald Lee was trying to get the cardinal off his legs and the dude jumps up and hits him infront of the ref, and then Rogers gets popped in the face on the holding call, and then the next play you get the face mask.

Or as we see it, Woodson tried to interfere with Fitz and come off worst

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What you conveniently ignore is the bogus calls that went your way specifically ...

Obviously we're going to gripe about calls that didn't go our way. . .this is after all what teams fan forums?

Oh yeah, THE PACKERS.

We lost and of course we disheartened by it, we all would admit it was a game for the ages and any NFL fan loved to see that game. . .but that does not give you a big pull in coming in here and telling us to get over it and shut up. There is always going to be missed calls but even ESPN has been covering 3 specific calls that went against the Packers that were game changing. . .I'm not sure why you feel the need to come onto our forums and slap us in the face when we have months until our next season starts.

Let us have our gripe fests about certain things, we're Packer fans and we're going to back the Pack no matter what. . .Not sure if you'd react the same if it went the other way around and the shoe was on your foot.

Although I can predict exactly what your response will be to this, so good game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

After the forced fumble, when going out of bounds the Packer threw the ball up into the air and onto the field. Per NFL rules this should have been a 15 yd penalty for delay of game.

Shortly following that the Cards got a 15 yd personal foul for a hourse collar tackle that wasn't. To be a horse collar penalty it requires not only the back ot the jersey be grabbed but also the player must jesy the runner down with it. Yes the had a hand on the collar, however he did NOT use it to jerk the runner down. He made a conventional tackle where one hand just happened to be on the collar .. This is not a penalty. That was 30 yds on one drive and essentially gave you a TD.

And from the opposing perspective the Packers were holding our Dline all damn day. For a while I thought we were playing the Cowboys the officiating was so uneven.

Go eat a brat. Your season probably will end next week anyway. Your D is as lousy as ours.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No they didn't. They didn't do ANYTHING to give us the chance to win. The only way the offense got the ball back was when the D got scored on.
The offense gave us the chance to win, not the D.

I said they did ENOUGH, with enough meaning that they forced ONE punt, to give us the chance to win. As bad as they were, we actually had one chance in overtime to win, and had we won we would be talking about how bad the D was but it doesnt matter how you win in the playoffs, it is that you WIN.

The offense was unbelievable in this game, the defense putrid, but damn would I have loved to have been looking forward to a game in New O, better luck (i mean refs) next year.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What BBalzWI said.

So you are telling me all these penalties that was missed on your team and you guys ALMOST (in a perfect world would have) lost the game, where we had penalties and ALMOST won the game. I can bring up about 6 non calls for your team to only 2 or 3 against mine.

Arguing these calls arent going to make anything better in the long run but "Cmonnnnn mannnnnnnnnnn" we got ****** in the *** and will never get retribution for it.

OH and I cant wait for your team to get downed by the Saints next week, you can guarantee I will quote you in a couple threads and tell you to suck it up buttercup. Until then.

Members online