Is it just me

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or is Superbowl XL just underhyped this year. I would think it would be on every news outlet but it is actually missing

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I thought it was me and that I wasn't watching a lot of TV but I agree Jb. Seems like a lack of hype.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
theres nothing to talk about.

you can only talk about jerome bettis so many times.

even this joey porter nonsense is boring me.

it is a very boring superbowl.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. There should be no off week between the conferance title games and the Super Bowl. Just too much time to yak yak yak about nothing.
They should start the games at 3:00 as well. That way you avoid a 10 hour pre-game show.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I agree. There should be no off week between the conferance title games and the Super Bowl. Just too much time to yak yak yak about nothing.
They should start the games at 3:00 as well. That way you avoid a 10 hour pre-game show.

it's at 3 on the west coast baby!

i think it'll be an interesting game though...Seattle's D should get tested at least once a season, it's only fitting that it comes on the biggest stage of all :lol:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Philtration said:

it's at 3 on the west coast baby!

i think it'll be an interesting game though...Seattle's D should get tested at least once a season, it's only fitting that it comes on the biggest stage of all :lol:

You dog!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I think the Super Bowl is overhyped. Way too much analysis and all that. Just play the game and get it over with.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course you know...all here except Phil wouldn't be saying this if the Pack was in it...!!

I think people are under-rating Seattle...and they are going to win it!!

(It is just another game though and they should approach it like the did in the 60's...)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Phil!!! (Did i just SAY that!?!?)LOLOL!!! :lol:
The game SHOULD start earlier, and 2 weeks between is TOO long for me! The only reason they do it, is so they have more time to sell AFC and NFC championship gear to the fans. And the LOOOOOONG pregame.......i don't even watch that. Even when the Packers were in it, i didn't watch it.
And you guys are right.......it seemed to me they hyped XL alot more during the season then after. Of course, this year it's on ABC, and they don't seem to hype it as much as FOX. (In my opinion.)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me like there's plenty of hype, but maybe that's because I just got expanded cable TV this week.

As for the game itself, it's a great matchup. Both teams are solid on both sides of the ball, they are well-coached, with good QB's and some superstar players. I'm looking forward to the game.

Members online

Latest posts