Is Cam Newton a star in the making or a scrub?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully somebody will take a chance on him. You just never know. There are a lot of teams that could do well with a young QB. I enjoyed watching Cam play in college and I wish him the best.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has the potential to do well, but he also has a massive ego, and I think the key to his success will be how he handles failure. If he gets thrown to the wolves, a la Jimmy Clausen, and only has a few wins in his rookie season, will he buckle under the stress of everyone telling him he sucks? I don't think he has that kind of resolve, but we will see.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Cam Newton will be a BUST, i am 100% certain of it, he does not fit into ANY pro style offense, he is not accurate, his arm is adequate but is in no way a "Cannon" for an arm. His mobility does not suit the QB position well and honestly from what I've seen of him, he is dumb as a box of rocks. The System he ran in college was so simple, most high school players could run it. He has relied on physical ability his whole career, and in the NFL that wont work. In 4 years he will be playing for his 2nd-3rd team and wont ever reach 15+ wins.

His attitude and morals are atrocious, He act's as if he is already a hall of fame quarterback. I wouldn't want this guy on my team if he played for free.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newton is a beast. There arent many people that play football on the planet like him. He has a big arm, fast runner and can catch the ball. He's a hard worker and likes to learn the game.

timdykeman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newton has great physical tools but thing he thinks every thing will come easy to him. Even when Deion Sanders asked him which spot he wanted to go in, he hesitated before answering number 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts