Interesting Playoff scenario ...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
After Week 10:

Also Click Here ...

- Ofcourse this is under the assumption that the Saints manages to fend off Minnesota in terms of clinching the #1 seed ... As well as Packers winning out their remaining games (because I don't think the Packers will make the playoffs with a 9-7 ...)

Should it happen that the Saints loses one game in this season and the Vikings manages to get a hold of the #1 seed ... it might look like the road to facing the Vikings (for the Packers) will be through the Saints then ...

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
To be honest I would take that at the current moment :D
I want to make the Playoffs and hope we can make it further than we did with Favre

Granted, but that would require a Super Bowl win ... - And can you honestly tell me that you believe that will happen ? - Or even getting to the NFC Chammpionship game, let alone winning it also ?

Hoping is nice, however, do you honestly believe it to be a possibility this season ?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings ally for the #1 seed in the NFC here on out are the Patriots and the Packers. Which for the packers is just super ironic.

bruwcruw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Showdown No. 3 would be fun, although it would for sure be in the Homodome. Damn, that place is hard to play in.