1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

IM GOING TO Arizona

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerManLV, Jan 3, 2010.

1. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi everyone,

Im new to the site been reading post for a while tho, I love this site from what ive seen. I purchased tickets off of stub hub, not sure how it works I just know im waiting on confirmation from ticket holder. Im so excited this will be my second packer game Ive attended. What are your guys thaughts on stubhub.com? Is it 100 percent i hope im not beat out of 442.00 smackers for 2 tickets.:viksux::chisux::detsux:

2. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Use it all the time, ur good.

3. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Congrats bro.... post up some pics... if they win i am trying to get tix to minn... to see us take down favre!!!

4. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    we will most likely play the Saints. I expect a Big Cowboys win over the Eagles.

5. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Well if we go to NO i will be there to take pics since it is only 7 hrs away.....!!!!! :)

6. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I used StubHub for a bunch of Vikings tickets this year and I had no problems with the transaction.

7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    yea, everything is guaranteed and the money is not takin from ur account until u get the tickets

8. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    I better get on it.... if they dont take your money till you get the tickets then im in!

9. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok cool, Thanks guys i will take alot of pictures and post them up. Im so excited man.

10. AzPackerfan

AzPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I haven't been to the Cardinal's new stadium yet, but my taxes helped pay for it. Let me know if I'm getting my money's worth...lol.:icon_biggrin:

11. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    Congrats man. Heres to a Packers win.

12. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    :drinks:

13. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If anymore of you want tickets to the game, the following site has about the best prices I've seen. I've bought tickets from there several times. The Go PAck Go chants echoed really well inside the Cardinals new stadium last week :) I hope we have as many Packer fans there this week, but it might be hard on shorter notice.

www.ticketliquidator.com

14. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was a beautiful sunny 70 degree day sunday, and they had the roof closed. They should have saved us some tax dollars and built a dome.

If you can afford it, I'd really suggest you go this Sunday if you can make it. It's hard to tell from the TV as I recorded it too and watched it later, but the chants of Go Pack Go in the stadium were really loud. You felt a sense of Packer Pride being that vocal in an opposing stadium. A lot of the Packer players really got into it too. I even seen Rodgers kind of bobbing his head to the chants. It's an experience you can't put into words but have to be there. Even in a meaningless game it was an amazing feeling.

15. AzPackerfan

AzPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Where are you located ArizonaPackerfan? I'm in Tucson, but lived in the Phoenix area for many years. I saw the Pack in a preseason game on my birthday a couple of years ago at Sun Devil stadium. It was about 115 in the stadium that day...blazing hot. The cheapest tix on ticketmaster were $75 ea.(including all fees) in the nosebleeds. I think I'll just watch it on tv.

16. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Well, Im coming from Las Vegas NV. Th ticket i baught are section 134 row 31 i dont know how far that is from the field but w/e. I almost had tickets in the 5 row from the field but they were gone about tim my transaction had finished. '
    Do you guys have any connections with getting hotel room or things to do in glendale or anything close to that area? Im trying to arrive a day early but i dont know what is going on in AZ.

17. azmedic85308

azmedic85308 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your best bet for hotels would be up in the north Peoria area around 83rd and Bell Rd, its a little farther out but you will have better luck finding availability. Another option would be off of I-17 and Pinnacle Peak there is a Drury Inn and Suites (just opened) , a Hilton Garden Inn and a Marriott I believe.

18. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    ok

Hmmm ok sounds good, I will look into those. Thanks

19. Tim S.

Tim S. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I have used them a few times for road games, they are legit. They are in the average for prices usualy a little lower than ticket master. I use Fuzzie's for Home games.

20. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Nicccce, thnx Tim.

21. Sofargone

Sofargone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been to a ton of Cardinal games and will be there again tomorrow. For those of you who arent local make sure you get a parking pass with your game ticket or your going to be walking at least a mile if not longer.

Those of you who are going and want to tailgate head over to the Green parking lot. We will be set up on the practice field on the northwest corner right next to the goal post. We will be there around 10am and will be largely a Packers crowd with a few token Cards fans. If you decide to come looking and cant find us ring me at 623-606-4166, the name is Patrick.

Sofargone