If you could add any teams roster to ours

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could add any teams roster to ours (forget the cap, but not the 53 man limit), what teams roster would you add to ours?

Several teams with terrible QBs come to mind

H

HardRightEdge

I'd start with the criteria:

1. A killer 3-4 front 7
2. One or two O-Line studs

Or you could just take Seattle and blank-slate the defense. Would Seattle's DC come with the deal? ;)

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd start with the criteria:

1. A killer 3-4 front 7
2. One or two O-Line studs

Or you could just take Seattle and blank-slate the defense. Would Seattle's DC come with the deal? ;)

I could be a good defensive coordinator with that talent. They don't do much as far as creativity. They line up and win their match ups.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd have to go with Houston as well. We'd get JJ Watt and Brian Cushing. Clowney, Mecilus, and Matthews would be sick. Offensively, you get Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, DeAndre Hopkins, and others. The main weakness would be TE.

Garrett would be the best TE in the group of both teams I would think

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I would add the Vikings.

That way, not only would we continue to contend each year for the Lombardi trophy, but also we would win the off season championship. :D

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Seattle would still leave an average OL and TE and ubove average WR corps. I'd rather go with a Detroit team that has the pieces to fill in the jigsaw. Megatron with Jordy? Decent TE's and a really good DL added. Their defensive weakness is our strength, DB's

H

HardRightEdge

I could be a good defensive coordinator with that talent. They don't do much as far as creativity. They line up and win their match ups.
My thought was Capers would dismantle the Seattle D into a 3-4. :confused: In this fictional world, I'd think your hands-off approach would give you the edge on the job over the incumbent. ;)

Members online

Latest posts